How to Enroll
We’re happy you’re in interested in Shandon Preschool and Kindergarten, a ministry by and for Shandon United Methodist Church members and the community. The program was developed in response to the need for high-quality child care in the Columbia area and accepts children ages six weeks to five years.
Order for Enrollment
We recognize that unfortunately the need for this care exceeds our capability to serve all interested families and have established an order for enrollment.
Full-time and Part-time Programs:
- Children currently enrolled
- Children of Shandon members with sibling(s) currently enrolled
- Children of non-Shandon members with sibling(s) currently enrolled
- Children of Shandon members with no sibling(s) currently enrolled
- All other children
Exception: In the event a teacher has a child who needs a space, priority will be given. This also applies to church clergy.
- Infants must be six weeks old before enrollment in the program.
- Except for infants, children must have reached the appropriate age for their respective classes by September 1 of the year they enroll.
- If enrollment takes place after September 1, parents must reserve a space for the child by paying all applicable tuition and fees.
We would love to be a part of the life of your child and your family and to share in your child’s growth and development.
If you have questions about our program, please do not hesitate to contact our office.